Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just a Tiny Post

Sorry I've been quiet this week, I had a test today and I have another one tomorrow so I haven't been doing much as far as fun goes. Here's what I've worked on...


This weekend I saw a livestream of Götterdämmerung in Rochester, and spent the weekend there at a friend's house. I pretty much spent the entire weekend that I wasn't watching awesome German opera working on my biased shawl, it's getting to be pretty big. I left my phone in the shot for a size comparison. 




I'll also finally reveal what I bought my kuchulu for, I'm working on a wedding ring shawl. I probably won't be getting married for about two years but I figured now was a good time to get started. My first goal is to spin 1,400 yards of gossamer weight yarn, here's my progress. It's quite a time consuming task but I'm enjoying it so far. 




That's all for now, hopefully I'll have some time for fiber fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment