Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cocoons!

I've got a little non yarn news that I'm just way too excited about... I got my first choice undergraduate research position working in a cognition lab! but now for yarn stuff

I've been super curious about silk cocoons for a while now, I like these youtube videos a lot







so after days and days of wandering around etsy and google and all over the internet I finally bought these on etsy, this seller is wonderful she actually sent me 76 cocoons when my order was for 50! how awesome is that?

They came today! they're so cute and they're a lot sturdier than I expected them to be... I'll probably spend a while longer wandering around the internet looking for information before I actually do anything with these adorable little cocoons but when I finally do something I'll take lots of photos as usual!




No comments:

Post a Comment