Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Boyfriend is Wonderful

Just a quick little post, my boyfriend bought me BFL & silk (75%/25%) batts from The Cupcake Fiber Co . They are absolutely the softest most smooshy and fluffy batts I've ever had! I LOVE them! They're a little expensive but IMO they're worth the price if you're in the mood to splurge and spoil yourself. I can't wait to finish it :)





Sorry, my phone is being mean and won't let me take a nice picture of the yarn



It's going to be a light lace weight yarn, I'll be keeping the colors separate by spinning this on two bobbins, each getting one of each color batt (light to med to dark) and then I'll be plying the two bobbins together.

I've never been a huge fan of green but I love these batts, I see a shawl in their future...

No comments:

Post a Comment