Monday, January 23, 2012

I finished my Orange Yarn!

A long long time ago I bought a little sampler pack of falkland roving, with 0.5oz each of a few super bright colors. At the time I must have had some plan for it but the roving sat in my stash for months. Eventually, I decided to start spinning some of it on my Jenkins Lark, which is the SLOWEST way I have of making yarn. The problem is, I didn't really like the color of this roving... so I don't know what I was thinking when I started spinning it on my lark. It spent months on my lark getting ignored until finally this weekend I spun during my entire 6 hour Saturday DnD session and it's done! Now that it's finished it's actually quite pretty but I have no clue what to do with it.

100 yards at 0.4oz, I'm calling it Crush Soda







I have a bad feeling that because of a lack of other ideas (and good lark roving) I'll end up spinning another little neon roving strip from that pack on my lark, and I'll probably complain the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment