Tuesday, March 20, 2012

hey look! a post!

I am so sad to say this, but I have nothing major to report as far as fiber fun goes. I've been hit with a lot of exciting but non fiber projects, all relating to my recently concluded experiment on cross modal categorization in humans.

So, I will be away at a conference this weekend, talking about my research. I'll also be doing a presentation in two weeks right at school.

Therefore... I will not have the time to update regularly until this work is done. I also probably won't be doing anything fun or fiber related until then either. I did manage to snag a phat fiber box this month! so when that gets here I'll take pretty pictures and post them, but I don't think I'll be making any other posts until after April 5th. Oh well, at least I'm too busy to post because happy, exciting things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment